my hero

 


My hero is my mum.
She is always caring for me
she buys me my school snacks all the time.

She is always so cheerful. She has beautiful singing.


She always makes me happy when I am sad.
When I am at school and she is at home she always makes my bed when I don't.
And my mum is the kindest person because she makes me my breakfast and makes my bed when I don't.
My mum helps me when I am doing my math at home, she helps me when I am doing my times tables, and also my spelling
When I come back from school she always makes me some food.

My hero is my dad.
He is kind, helpful, hard-working, and loving.
When my dad drops me at school he makes sure I am on time.
When it is my dad's weekend he takes me to Mcdonald’s and buys a frozen Fanta.


He bought me my cat. I was waiting for a cat for a long time and then he bought me one. Its name is oreo :D.

Comments

  1. Well written, Aiara. I like this compound sentence that uses commas to separate the different ideas... "My mum helps me when I am doing my math at home, she helps me when I am doing my times tables, and also my spelling." Nice.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

turangawaewae

Dear Carla

Max and Ruby