Christmas

   Christmas


On christmas I am gonna get an electric scooter and I'm gonna get a rose gold macbook pro because the macbook air is slow. I am going to download Roblox & many other games, like minecraft.

When I get my electric scooter I am gonna play on it strat away because I am sooo excited I am gonna go to the park because the park is close to my house,

My mum or dad will come with me because I am not allowed by myself. My dad is gonna buy it.

                             

                       

                          


       

                                    


Comments

  1. Wow. But Christmas is ages away. You have a long time to think about riding your new scooter before you get it. You are doing so well at putting in the full stops and capital letters.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

turangawaewae

Dear Carla

Max and Ruby