Brookhaven

                                                           Brookhaven


I was playing brookhaven in roblox and angeleen joined my game. My house in brookhaven was new and angeleen came into my house and when i let angeleen in my car the boy was in my house he was not going out. Angeleen went in my car then I went in her car and went to her house. We had the same house. It was really funny. The boy was trying to come inside my house again and I got stuck outside. I didn't want to open the door because then the boy would come inside my house. So angeleen got a trolly and turned around to get me inside without opening the door. And we went to get some food in the game. Then my mum said it was my bedtime. 

                                            The End


Comments

  1. Who was the boy and why was hw inside your house? Shouldn't you call the police?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Max and Ruby

turangawaewae

Dear Carla