getting stuck

                                       Getting stuck

On Sunday I went to my cousin's house. Her name is Maleehah. It was her 16th birthday and we played lots of games like hidenseek.


 My 7-year-old cousin was looking. Her name is Laiba, there were 4 people to find.


I hided upstairs in Maleehahs room under her bed.



Laiba came upstairs and she went into Maleehah mum and dads room, then she came to Maleehah’s room and looked under her bed then she saw me.


“ I found you.”

“Aww man” I said.

“Wait, I can't get out.”

“ want me to get Maleehah.”

“But you don't know where she is”

“I will find her”

“Ok”

“maleehah!!!” 

“Yes”

“Aaira is stuck under your bed” 

“Bruh I told her not to go under my bed”

“Just come on”

“Ok fine”

“AAIRA”

“what”

“I TOLD YOU NOT TO GO UNDER MY BED!!”

“I know, but I did not know where to hide and

Laiba was coming so I just went under your bed”

“Ugh ok let me go get my dad”

“Ok”

“Aaira how did you go under maleehahs bed”

“ I was playing hidenseek”

“Ohh ok”

“Ok now take me out”

“ok”

*lifts up the bed*

“Yay”

“Ok now don't go under the bed”

“ok” 


Comments

  1. I enjoyed your story, Aaira. You have a good beginning, middle, and end. The way you have set out your dialogue is great, speech marks and only one speaker on each line. Maybe you could have told us what it was like being stuck under the bed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like it good job aaira

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

turangawaewae

Dear Carla

Max and Ruby