mimic

                           

mimic

Me and Angeleen were playing mimic on roblox. It is a scary game so we have to find this key and look for  a door to put the key in.

There is a ghost if she sees you puting the key in the door she is going to come and kill you but you spawned outside the house. Me and Angeleen were on call so it will be easier for us to talk, so we don't always tap. We died so many times when I die and Angeleen does not, which means I have lost Angeleen. Today we are going to play mimic again and ragdoll. We might play at 6:00 or 5:00 and if we have time we can play adopt me and tower of hell. 

 


                               Part 2          

   me and Angeleen were playing mimic again at night she was calling from her laptop. We played chapter 1 first we find all the keys and we made it to chapter 2 we got 5 keys for chapter 2 but when we were getting the 6th key There were some
scary statue was following Angeleen she did not no that the statue was following her I was at the back of her so I told her that the statue was following her we were scamming on call lol.
part 3

Yesterday me and Angeleen played mimic again. We want to finish all the levels we want to play it everyday. But when we were playing the game was getting laggy so we ended the and call and call  again.


   Part 4

Me and Angeleen called again, we plated nightmare mode it was so scary the jumpscares were soo scary. When a jumpscare comes I like go back from my laptop and I was scamming and so was Angeleen. 


 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Max and Ruby

turangawaewae

Dear Carla