Max and Ruby

   Max and Ruby

“Good morning max.”

 “Good morning ruby.”

“What do you want for breakfast?”

“Ummm, I want pizza from last night.”

“Ok, I will go warm it up.”

“Yummy I love pizza.”

“I will eat pizza too.”

                             In the room

“Ok, max what do you want to wear?”

“Um, I want to wear this T-shirt.”

“Ok you can wear that and I will put on my outfit.”

“Um, what should I wear”.

“Oh, I will wear this dress.”

“Ruby”.

“Yes”

“I want to go to the mall”

“Ok max”

“YAY”                     

                                 In the mall

“Max we r here”

“Ok I want to buy this and this and this.”

“WHAT that too much stuff”.

“Pls ruby”.

“NO!”

“Ok, I will tell mom”.

“Fine”.

“YAS”.


Comments

  1. Great use of speech marks to show what is being said. I love the way you only have one person speak on each line. That makes it so easy to follow.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

turangawaewae

Dear Carla