Dear Carla

 Dear Carla.
I am very sorry I didn't show up at your office to help you move all your belongings. I was just so angry that you had to leave! I did want to come but.. I wanted to get a haircut. I changed my mind and told my mum to drop me off at school.. But Mrs Ebbell kept stopping me from getting inside. 

I still managed to get inside then I.. Went inside your office and everything was empty and you weren't there. I saw your letter on your desk. I picked the letter up and walked out the door with my mum, she drove me home and I remembered it was colleen’s birthday party!



 I remembered you said to give her something from my heart and something that I liked. So I put the book “My parents stole the elephant.” I put strings all over it and started getting nervous. I changed 6 times! I didn't know what to wear and I started screaming alot telling my mum that the present needs a bow! 

Silly me, I didn't have to have a bow on the present. My stupid sister said I have to keep this party hat on, I was asking her if the hat was on staright but she just kept laughing at me, I just knew I wouldve just looked stupid it was so uncomfortable so I wanted to take it off. 


Comments

  1. I love your letter to Carla. You have included a lot of storyline from the text in it. I think you needed to make an ending for your letter. It just stops. Wouldn't Bradley have signed his name? Wouldn't he have asked a question? Nice work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Max and Ruby

turangawaewae