the day things began to disappear

                The Day Things Began to Disappear


 I was in my house, mum and dad went to work when I was sleeping at 3:00.


I woke up hearing a sound like someone was in the house, I went to my door and locked it. 


I got my phone and tried to call mum but she didn't answer, so I called dad and he answered!”


                         On the phone 

“Oh my god dad”.

“Yes Ruby”.

“There's someone in the house”.

“Ruby stay in the room and lock the door”.

“I think I know that prison who's in the house. He was an old friend of mine, he was working at my work, He was a poor man”.

“Oh my god dad he's coming to the room with a gun.”

“Ok Im coming home”.

                       At home

“Where's the key’s, ok found it!”

“HEY GET OUT OF HERE”.

“Well well well look who's here, my stopid friend”.

“DAD HERE'S A GUN”

“Ok thanks hunny”.

“GET OUT OR DIE!”

“Ok ok sorry”

“Ruby you can come out now”.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Max and Ruby

turangawaewae

Dear Carla