Are we there yet

                                             Are we there yet?


“Daddddddddd!”

“What?” replied dad.

“Are we-” Before I could even finish my question, dad had already cut me off. He turned the car to a 60-degree angle. That almost got me hitting my head against the car door.

Dad hates it when I ask that question. And just in case you don’t know what question I’m talking about. It's usually every kid asks this question about 1 billion times “are we there yet?”

I cover my mouth. “Oops.”

Dad starts driving the car crazily like a maniac, the other cars start beeping. For a moment I think I could hear sirens. 

“Uh oh.”

Is that what I think it is?

I look back. 

“Oh no.”

…..

“ It’s the police!” I shout to mum and dad.

Now that I alerted Dad and mum. Mum starts panicking. And dad starts speeding down the motorway bumping light poles from left and right. This time I look back again. It’s a whole police riot. There are about 5-6 cars chasing us!

Boom,boom, boom!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Max and Ruby

turangawaewae

Dear Carla